Sunday, May 6, 2012

I rarely get to any club, other than the one I work at, so here's some pics of my 1st of May-party...I had a very nice time, met many of my friends. Every now & then it's good to go out, even if I'm a pony girl and a little bit of an couch potato.

At the bus stop, I just love that pvc dress, I could wear it everyday<3


Camping at some stairway....


Heading back to home from PRKL club...




At the end, here's some photos of Laima&me working, I forgot to post these earlier...






Haha, I look funny...galloping without stirrups



Fine mare that Laima :)


Next time without a saddle maybe...When I get someone to take photos :) Actually these photos I post, lie a little bit, because what I usually do with Laima is go hike in the woods. We quite rarely do this kind of work...She's old after all so we just enjoys each others company mostly.

1 comment:

netteraven said...

http://nnetteblogi.blogspot.com/2012/05/haaste-part-667.html :]