Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Candy for my soul,'cause I want it all


I promised to get back on London and my shoppings...Here's only some of them, I didn't have the time to take photos today about all of them so...only a few items here. 

As many of you know, my one fav store in London is no doubt Cyberdog. It is just amazing, 3 floors of disco<3 there's dancers and everyhting. This time I bought 2 shirts, here is one.


I know, it really is 'omg look I have boobs'- top but...well I do. 

From Claire's accezory store I found this lovely little bag. The witch-look is coming back I guess. The university-style never fit me anyway, right? 



Then the manitory heaven part. We of course went to HMV. For those who don't know, it is a very cool and large moviestore. I had to have them, movies are so much cheaper in UK...

Haven't watched all of them yet.




My name is Meri Tuuli and I'm a shoeholic.

The fake UGG's are from Primark, they cost 5 pounds a pair so....for the cold wintery days when I dont feel like being that pretty and stylish.
The pvc shoes are also from Primark and they too were cheap, just for the basic days. Thou now it starts to be too cold for any nice shoes...That's what I hate the most in winter.

The last shoes are my 'dating shoes'. I never date but if I would, I'd use those. I was very suprised that I had to take size 37, usually I wear 35 or 36, but the 36 of these was not at all comfortable so, guess my shoesize has finally grown.




That's all, I try to blog more often from now on.

1 comment:

Leena said...

Kivoja ostoksia! :)