Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life can be Juicy!


Some luxury in my life...

My aunt bought me my very first real,original non-fake Juicy Couture bag, loving it<3 p="p">


Some details...


She also brought me Victoria's Secret cosmetics from Istanbul. I lovelovelove that store. I'm addicted to good smelling products, my favs are vanilla,coconut,rose,ginger,champagne & that kind of fragrances.



My weakness...shoes...


These are all from the Spirit store,  nice basic everyday shoes at reasonable price, The Princess approves!



Funny hoodie to be used at the stables...Now that I have my (own) little pony.



And as the last topic, I've been very bad party girl lately...Partying out with my lovely friend Sakke mostly...We got taste for champagne& endless fortune or how was it... :D


No comments: